Terms & Conditions
Who we are
Our website address is: businessfunding.com.au and we trade as Business Funding Services in Australia under ABN: 82 641 968 523
These Terms & Conditions (‘Terms’) govern your use of the website located at businessfunding.com.au(.) The website businessfunding.com.au and all its subpages are owned (either directly or under license) and operated by Business Funding Services (ABN 82 641 968 523). All references to ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘the company’, ‘the group’, ‘the Website’ and ‘our’ applies to this organisation.
2. Email Marketing / Contact
We contacted you by email because you provided your contact information (including name, phone number and email address) to our preferred partner and associated services in connection with other business services, and at that time, you ticked the box that states “Yes, please let me know about other related business service offerings”.
Should you now wish to be permanently removed from our email marketing list, and would now like to ‘opt out’ of receiving “related business service offerings”, please UNSUBSCRIBE at the bottom of the email you were sent, or you can simply UNSUBSCRIBE here. We take your unsubscription wishes seriously and will be sure to remove you from all of our lists, if requested. Please be sure to unsubscribe using your current and correct email address.
“Confidential Information” means any information of Business Funding Services, or of another User which is designated as confidential or which is of a confidential or sensitive nature, which is marked or denoted as confidential or which a reasonable person to whom that information is disclosed or to whose knowledge the information comes would consider confidential.
“Content” means anything that is uploaded, posted or otherwise transmitted through the Website, and when it is introduced to the Services by you, it is your Content.
“Intellectual Property” means all intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, all registered and unregistered copyright, designs, trademarks and patents) of any nature in any technology, trade secrets, User lists, User details (including, but not limited to, User emails, telephone numbers and addresses) and User-related information, software, program, inventions, designs, works and subject matter belonging to Business Funding Services.
“Membership” means an application to Business Funding Services, through the Website, for a User name, account and password.
“Membership Data” means any information provided by you to Business Funding Services in any registration form on the Website or otherwise.
“Third Party” means an entity other than Business Funding Services or its subsidiaries
“You” means the user or any other party currently accessing the Services.
4. Use of Website
You agree that you will use this Website in accordance with these Terms. The Website is only to be used for lawful purposes and in ways that do not infringe on others’ use of the Website.
In accessing this website, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Business Funding Services retains complete editorial control over the Website and may alter, amend or cease the operation of the Website at any time in its sole discretion; and
- Business Funding Services may at times take the Website down for maintenance purposes or the Website may be inaccessible due to circumstances beyond our control. Users accept that the Website may not operate on a continuous basis, and may be unavailable from time to time.
- The Website contains links to other websites and may from time to time contain content added by a Third Party. Business Funding Services is not responsible for and does not control, endorse, sponsor or approve any such Third Party generated content or any content available on any linked website.
5. Use of Content
Business Funding Services owns or is the licensee of all Intellectual Property rights in the Website including text, photos, graphics and images. Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any Intellectual Property rights. You cannot obtain, copy or mine any date from our website. You must obtain express written permission from Business Funding Services if you wish to reproduce any aspect of the Website or other Intellectual Property owned by Business Funding Services.
6. Limitation of Liability
The team at Business Funding Services works hard to ensure that the information found on the website is accurate and up to date however we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. In using this website, you acknowledge that;
- The information provided on the Website is general in nature and does not constitute financial advice. Business Funding Services does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of information on the website, including information provided by contributors or third parties.
- You will not rely on the Website to make a financial or investment decision. Before making any decision, you must seek professional advice to take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation and needs.
- You agree and acknowledge that you accept sole responsibility associated with the use of the information and material on the Website and the information on the Website is no substitute for financial advice.
- To the maximum extent allowed by Law, Business Funding Services expressly disclaims all liability, whether loss or damage, for any Content transmitted or posted on the Website, or otherwise transmitted (or not) to any User by any other means, or by any person, including your reliance on such Content.
These terms prevail in the event that anything in, or associated with, the Website is inconsistent with these Terms. If a provision of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable it is to be read down or severed to the extent necessary without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions. The failure by Business Funding Services to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be treated as a waiver of that provision, nor shall it affect Business Funding Services’s right to subsequently enforce that provision.
These Terms and any contract to which they apply shall be governed by the laws of New South Wales and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales. Any dispute or difference arising from these Terms will be settled by arbitration in Sydney, Australia in accordance with, and subject to, the Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators Australia Fast Track Arbitration Rules.
Business Funding Services shall be under no liability whatsoever to you for any direct or indirect losses and/or expense (including loss of profit) suffered by you arising out of a breach by Business Funding Services of these Terms, including Business Funding Services negligence.
Business Funding Services may provide any notice required under these Terms by publishing the notice on the Website (“Notice”).
Business Funding Services may change, amend or vary these Terms at its sole discretion at any time. The new Terms are to take effect immediately upon a new copy of the Terms being posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any change of these Terms will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the changed Terms. If you do not accept the changed Terms, please discontinue your use of the Website.